CRISP is a factory-automation product running on the OpenVMS
operating system. It is available as a 32-bit product,
CRISP/32, which runs on VAX computers, and a 64-bit product,
CRISP/64, which runs on AlphaServer and HP Integrity server systems.
CRISP is maintained by Quayle Consulting Inc., and is an authorized
seller of CRISP products and services, and offers support and
training, either on-site or remotely.
The following documents are the CRISP documentation set, most of
which is in PDF format.
Quayle Consulting Inc.
provides a complete menu of services, including:
- System migration and replacement using
virtualization technology, including Sparc,
AlphaServer and AlphaStation, and
- Analysis, reporting, and courtroom testimony as a licensed Professional
- Software design, development and
- Administration of OpenVMS (VMS) and Linux systems
- Disk and tape recovery
- Network design and support
- Conversion of VAX/VMS software to work on
AlphaServer, Itanium, and Intel OpenVMS systems
- Technical support for the SID Change,
Quayle Consulting in the news
Quayle Consulting information
OpenVMS is a trademark of Hewlett-Packard.
CHARON-VAX and CHARON-AXP are trademarks of Stromasys.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, USA.